If you are like me and use Instagram and Facebook for business, you can now connect them so that when you make a post on Instagram you can share it with your Facebook fan page or business page and not your personal page. Follow the steps below to get you started.
1. Go to your Instagram profile on a mobile device
2. Click the gear in the top right corner
3. Scroll down & click ‘Linked Accounts’
4. Click ‘Facebook’ (Facebook will open, then it will redirects you back to Instagram)
5. Click ‘Facebook’ again. (It automatically select your personal Facebook account)
7. Select the page of your choice.
That is it. You are done.
If you have any questions pertaining to Instagram please ask in the comments below and I will answer them for you.